ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Favourite Live Song or moment  (Read 2076 times)

stealth

• Just Getting Started
Favourite Live Song or moment
« on: August 25, 2008, 04:17:45 PM »

I think this has been done before? sorry if it has...

I'm fighting back my withdrawal symptoms and in doing so trying to remember good times.

What is your favourite live Ronan song/ or moment and where were you when it happened?

Mine is Birmingham NEC the Long Goodbye the end bit asking if we were coming back again the crowd and myself screaming 'YES' and then he finished Guess i'm coming back again! Great atmosphere and left with the thought he'll be back!! Still patiently waiting.
 :D

diadams

• Just Getting Started
Re: Favourite Live Song or moment
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:10:47 AM »

Quote from: "stealth"
Mine is Birmingham NEC the Long Goodbye the end bit asking if we were coming back again the crowd and myself screaming 'YES' and then he finished Guess i'm coming back again! Great atmosphere and left with the thought he'll be back!! Still patiently waiting.
 :D

Know the feeling :roll: .............exactly the same thing happened at the Christchurch concert(NZ), July 18, 2002 at approximately 10.30pm,  .......AND we're still waiting, waiting, waiting....... :(  :(

Btw I was lucky enough to see Ronan 'in concert' last June at Brighton(UK).....we have a 'Brighton' and a 'New Brighton' in NZ :?  :roll: .......I'm just remembering, one of my many favourite moments at Brighton was when Ronan sang 'Friends in Time' while playing the guitar :D  :D

Diane.

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 07:52:47 PM »

I've never told many people about this but he once wished me a happy birthday during a concert. That was very special.
Also, Vicar St in 2004 was amazing because the atmosphere was so good. And the night Anto (tour manager back then) kissed me :oops: at the opening of the SAP Arena in 2005, although that's not strictly Ronan related  :roll:

Come back Ronan  :cry:
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 06:39:57 PM »

The long goodbye is always a special song, but I choose baby can I hold you in 2002 in Oberhausen.
Why? We had been to the concerts in Munchen and Stuttgart the days before the concert in Oberhausen. In Oberhausen Arena it was veyr hot and I wasn't feeling 100% at the beginning of the concert. While singing baby can I hold you Ronan looked a bit worried in my direction and while singing the words baby can I hold you he reached out his hand to me. He did that fromj stage and he was to far away to take that hand, but it was was a very special moment.
Home is where the craic is

white_lily

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 01:06:15 PM »

The way you make me feel will always be my favourite I guess... not only because he's shaking hands but because the lyrics describe the whole "concert experience" very well. Just what it feels like to be connected with him in that way. And the way he can make me so happy even though he doesn't really know who I am... you never try to please me but somehow you always do. :)

Meli_Mel

• On My Way
    • http://www.biimstudio.com
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2009, 06:42:38 AM »

I was lucky to see him twice (2007) so I'll take both those moments LOL!!

But no I think the best moment for me was at the 2nd show in Switzerland I had a little sign with me. I caught Ronan reading it and his eyes went like this  :shock:  and he mouthed "woah" while he was singing... and to this date I still can't remember what song it was because I was just in Awh with him  :love:

Since March 21, 2006........and still going!!!

sunnygirl

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2009, 08:32:40 PM »

A really emotional moment for me (just saw him two times live) is when he sings This Is Your Song. I don't sing along with him cos this song reminds me every time of my grandma... I've listened to it the whole time, after she passed away. So I just listen to Ro and thinks of her - how proud she would be, or that she's with me, but it's just kind of sad...

meijijung

• Just Getting Started
    • http://forums.mariahcareythailand.com/
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 04:31:18 PM »

The way you make me feel

Life Is A Rollercoaster

All over again

:)  :)  :D  :D   :love:

fm055

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »

Favourite live song - always Rollercoaster.  I love it.  It sounds amazing no matter how many times I hear it.

x

LilChamp82

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »

Um...i got a few i could mention...lol...not going to as it might be too emberrassing (why cant i spell this one? lol)  :oops:
Ok..just a couple then that stuck with me... :lol:
It was on the 2004 Tour (think it was Brum or Manchester..cant put me finger on it as i done quite a few that year...lol)..well it was during TWYMMF, when he came off stage to shake sum hanfs in front row...well i was there  :haha: shook his hand and he put his mic torwards me to sing along. Funny to say right at this moment..looking into those blue eyes..i forgot the words and totally blushed  :oops:  :shock:  :mrgreen: He just grinned...lol
Or the one just outside CD:UK in London same year. He just done the show and was rushing off when i asked for a photo. "Yeah sure, I ll only be late for me bl**dy flight" Needless to say it was Valentines Day and he wanted to get back to the Mrs... :lol:  :mrgreen:  But he smiled and did it anyway. what a charmer  :inlove:
Pages: [1]   Go Up