ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Videos available to all registered members! Please sign up or log in :)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aberdeen ECC 24.2.10  (Read 1380 times)

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
Aberdeen ECC 24.2.10
« on: February 15, 2010, 10:58:52 AM »

Please share any reviews, photos, comments etc. here.
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

FUNKY

• Addicted
Re: Aberdeen ECC 24.2.10
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2010, 12:34:43 AM »

Meli_Mel

• On My Way
    • http://www.biimstudio.com
Re: Aberdeen ECC 24.2.10
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 07:34:56 AM »

This was the BEST show!!!!

We had 2nd row seats and I remember telling my mom, "when/if he comes down for the way you make me feel, follwo me. we have to run up to the front to get a hand shake" and sure enough as soon as I saw him run off to the side I grabbed her hand and we got up to the front of the barriers.  OMG!!! Ronan looked into our eyes nodded his head as a thank you and took my mom;s hand and then mine.  After when he ran back up to the stage I told my mom, "don't move from this spot unless security tells us ok" AND DOUBLE OMG!!!!!!! No on said anything and we stood at the front of the barrier for the rest of the concert.  It was the most amazing night Ronan kept looking over to us and we had a few giggles. This was our last concert and the most amazing meroble one  :cloud9:  the band was awesome too with us during the show. I had a sign that said something about this being our last show. Ronan gave us a sad face. But then I had a sign that said, see you in LA soon and we got a wink and smile  :mrgreen:  Unfortunelty he ended up in Australia and he never came out to LA  :(   Have an American Flag at the show helped too, It was a good way for him to spot us during the Scotland Shows  :wink:

I had the most amazing time and so did my mom. I was so thankful that I could bring her along to experience Ronan Live on stage. Now my goal is for her to finally met him... who knows it just might happen  :mrgreen:   :wink:

It was great "touring" with Janina, Sally, and Angie.

Since March 21, 2006........and still going!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up