ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Videos available to all registered members! Please sign up or log in :)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ronan Keating at the Henley Festival July 2010  (Read 10601 times)

diadams

• Just Getting Started
Re: Ronan Keating at the Henley Festival July 2010
« Reply #45 on: July 13, 2010, 01:45:47 PM »

Thanks Jill for the pics and the videos........amazing as your photos and movie-clips always are  :)  :)  
You've made my day...... my week........probably my year   :)    :lol:  :lol:    

I have such lovely memories of Ronan from the front row in Christchurch(NZ) back in February (it was a perfect summer's evening too), but after all the recent events I feared it might never be like that again. I'm very relieved that despite the utter ferocity of certain sections of the media  :x  :shock:   that Ronan still obviously has lots of support  :)    
D
Thanks to everyone else who posted links, comments , pics, as well    :)    :D

Diane. (NZ)

Rine

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #46 on: July 13, 2010, 03:28:01 PM »

Oh Girls, this was a fantastic evening... I'm so happy I went over to UK, even though I was on my own...

Just wanted to share some pics with you, here is the link to a FB-Photoalbum, it should be open to everyone!
It's just a few of the pics that I took, I will upload the rest in the next days, as well as some videoclips

Have fun with it, the album contains both, pix from Haigh Hall and Henley
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=64639&id=1559612693&l=af0dd8e64f
Let the world stop turning, Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love\'s not worth going through,
If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true.....In this life, I was loved by you..........

Hind

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #47 on: July 13, 2010, 08:41:16 PM »

here my review in french if some would try to read

JE SUIS ALLE A HENLEY VOIR RO CE WEEKEND
ET C’ETAIT TOUT SIMPLEMENT GENIAL
IL ETAIT EN PLAINE FORME VENU D’AUSTRALIE DEPUIS VENDREDI POUR 3 JOURS
IL A REMERCIER SES FANS DE LEUR SOUTIEN AU COURANT DE CES DERNIERE SEMAINES
QUI ONT ETE DIFFICILE ET APPRECIE QU’ON SOIT DERRIERE LUI
IL NE NE N’À CHANTER LA MEME SET LISTE QUE LA TOURNEE APART 3 CHANSONS
STAY, HOMEBOUND ET THIS IS YOUR SONG
IL A DIT QU’IL RETOURNAIT EN AUSTRALIE AUJOURDHUI
IL A PARLE DE SON EMISSION X FACTOR
SINON AVEC NOUS IL A ETE TRES ATTENTIF ET LORS DE SON PASSAGE DE SERRAGE DE MAIN IL NOUS A SALUE PERSONNELLEMENT ET PENDANT CERTAINE CHANSON
IL ETAIT TRES HEUREUX CRAIGNAIT QUAND MEME UN REVER DE LA PART DE SES FANS MAIS ELLES SONT TOUTES LA POUR LUI
DONC IL ETAIT RASSURE
POUR NOUS DE RETROUVER NOTRE RO TELLE QU’ON L’APPRECIE SUR SCENE

IL EST TOUT SIMPLEMENT TOP SUR SCENE C’EST-CE QU’IL FAIT DE MIEU CHANTER SUR SCENE IL EST DANS SON UNIVERS A LUI
ET LE NOTRE A CE MOMENT LA

gilmoregirl83

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2010, 02:06:00 AM »

I went to see him t henley too, it was awesome!!! ronan was amazing, and the crowd was great, he did get a really good reception! I'm proud of him, he did really well  :D !

Cathy

• On My Way
« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2010, 05:01:50 PM »

Quote from: "Hind"
here my review in french if some would try to read

JE SUIS ALLE A HENLEY VOIR RO CE WEEKEND
ET C’ETAIT TOUT SIMPLEMENT GENIAL
IL ETAIT EN PLAINE FORME VENU D’AUSTRALIE DEPUIS VENDREDI POUR 3 JOURS
IL A REMERCIER SES FANS DE LEUR SOUTIEN AU COURANT DE CES DERNIERE SEMAINES
QUI ONT ETE DIFFICILE ET APPRECIE QU’ON SOIT DERRIERE LUI
IL NE NE N’À CHANTER LA MEME SET LISTE QUE LA TOURNEE APART 3 CHANSONS
STAY, HOMEBOUND ET THIS IS YOUR SONG
IL A DIT QU’IL RETOURNAIT EN AUSTRALIE AUJOURDHUI
IL A PARLE DE SON EMISSION X FACTOR
SINON AVEC NOUS IL A ETE TRES ATTENTIF ET LORS DE SON PASSAGE DE SERRAGE DE MAIN IL NOUS A SALUE PERSONNELLEMENT ET PENDANT CERTAINE CHANSON
IL ETAIT TRES HEUREUX CRAIGNAIT QUAND MEME UN REVER DE LA PART DE SES FANS MAIS ELLES SONT TOUTES LA POUR LUI
DONC IL ETAIT RASSURE
POUR NOUS DE RETROUVER NOTRE RO TELLE QU’ON L’APPRECIE SUR SCENE

IL EST TOUT SIMPLEMENT TOP SUR SCENE C’EST-CE QU’IL FAIT DE MIEU CHANTER SUR SCENE IL EST DANS SON UNIVERS A LUI
ET LE NOTRE A CE MOMENT LA

Here is my translation of Hind's review, hope it is ok like that, had a bit of trouble translating the last few sentences, but I hope I got it right!

I've been to Henley to see Ro last weekend.
He was just brilliant!
He was on good form and came from Australia on Friday for 3 days.
He thanked his fans for their support over the past weeks which have been difficult for him, and he appreciates that we are standing behind him.
He sang the same set list as on the tour, apart from 3 songs which were Stay, Homeward Bound and This is your song.
He said that he'd return to Australia today (well on Monday that was, lol) and talked about the x-factor show.
He was very attentive towards us and when he came down to shake hands and during a certain song he greeted us personally.
He was very happy, though he was scared of being rejected by his fans, but they're all there for him, so then we could see our Ro just how we love him on stage. He's simply top on stage, that's what he's doing best, singing, and when he's on stage he's in his own world which becomes ours too in this moment!

Rine

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2010, 01:55:00 PM »

Here some videos I filmed at Henley

If tomorrow never comes         http://www.youtube.com/user/Rinchen29#p/u/5/0diQbxDgqDs      

When you say nothing at all     http://www.youtube.com/user/Rinchen29#p/u/7/9ZIFdDwJ4gI

Lovin each day                       http://www.youtube.com/user/Rinchen29#p/u/4/eebt0U5hWCo
Let the world stop turning, Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love\'s not worth going through,
If it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true.....In this life, I was loved by you..........

gilmoregirl83

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2010, 09:04:31 PM »

Thank you Rine for your great videos, I've been @ henley too, it was such a fab evening, wasn't it? I loved every minute of it, unfortunatley I couldn't make any good videos, so I'm more than grateful for yours to remind me always of that great night it has been.  :D

FUNKY

• Addicted
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 12:13:14 PM »

POP star Ronan Keating took the opportunity of his appearance at the Henley Festival to thank fans for supporting him during the breakdown of his marriage. Keating was on a flying visit from Australia where he is filming a version of the hit TV series, The X-Factor. He flew back down under on Monday morning after headlining the festival on Sunday. The former Boyzone star, 33, told hundreds of mostly female fans: “These past seven weeks have been scary and dire for me. Thanks for all your support.” Keating left his wife of 12 years, Yvonne, 36, because of his relationship with a dancer on his boy-band comeback tour last May. His short set at Henley — he was only on stage for just over an hour — seemed muted and restrained, as if he had other things on his mind. He was whisked up to the floating stage in a Mercedes car along the towpath flanked by security people. And at the end of the evening he was whisked away again in the blink of an eye. In the interval in between arrival and departure he sang with an air of professional commitment that somehow lacked engagement, though there was no faulting his strong voice and almost rigid determination to give people their money’s worth. His fans at Henley were there all right in their hundreds but there were empty seats in the grandstand. Keating had nothing like the impact of last year’s Beatles tribute band. Henley Festival people actually like to rock and although his set included some belters, it seemed to me there was a surfeit of heavy, emotional ballads. Of course, Keating is Irish and this shone through with the Celtic twists and turns in the songs, interspersed with favourites. He sang his top pop tunes, Tomorrow Never Comes and Time After Time, to acclaim but what was striking was that in his performance there was no trace any longer of the boy-band star. Keating is now an accomplished balladeer whether he likes it or not. He appeals to an audience that loves soft rock and big production country and western weepies. There was no doubt that the audience enjoyed his show greatly but there was not the fire of a rock concert or the true intimacy of a big romantic singer on show here. Keating is a big name and the kind of star performer

LINK

Christine

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2010, 12:38:14 PM »

Thanks for all the links, photos and videos.  I was lucky enough to go to this concert. It was one of the best I have ever been to.  Ronan was awesome.xx
I keep falling in love with you All Over Again

davenjohn

• Lost For Words
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2011, 01:14:30 PM »

I'm big fan of Ronan Keating...finally i find her here... i'm so lucky :cloud9:
 :haha:

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2012, 12:37:11 PM »

Time after time, The way you make me feel ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Zz_A9O75hU
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up