ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1352 times)

Cherub

• Lost For Words
Hello!
« on: May 25, 2010, 12:10:10 PM »

Hi to everyone

As you all, I really like Ronan's music. I also do like most of the Boyzone songs.

No matter what was the first song I heard from Boyzone. Since then I'm happy to listen to any new Boyzone songs. When Ronan started his solo career I even liked his voice and songs more than before with the Boyz.

Early 2006 I first had the chance to see Ronan live on his concert in Luzern, Switzerland. As I just got to know about this concert on the same morning, I was happy to still get a ticket. Unfortunately, there weren't many people out there. The concert was amazing and I still remember lots of it. A year later, Ronan was in Art on Ice. Of course, I was there too. I loved it! ;-)

I was in Australia last year when he was on tour there. I saw the advertise and everything, unfortunately, we hadn't got any time to see him live… (too much to see in that great country…)

I was looking forward to the Skydance show in Zurich to see him live again. It just was great to see him again!

What I can say about me: I am a 24 year old girl from the german part of Switzerland. I love travelling, doing sports and listening to music. Music it's not only Ronan or Boyzone to me. Milow, Kings of Leon, Coldplay, the killers and James Blunt are some of my favorites.

I'm looking forward to meet some new people hear, talk about Ronan and Boyzone and change news.

Wishing you a nice day!

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »

Glad you signed up with us. We look forward to talking to you more :)
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

gilmoregirl83

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 05:39:14 PM »

Welcome to the forum, nice you've joined us here  :D ,
looking forward to talking to you some more here around.Must say, I do share your taste in music, I really like coldplay and james blunt aswell.
julia xx

Cathy

• On My Way
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 09:31:42 PM »

Welcome to the forum, hope you have fun here!  :D

Cherub

• Lost For Words
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 09:46:36 PM »

Hey guys

Thanks for your nice words.

I'm still in a kind of ronan fever after that weekend, listening to his songs and reading all the posts here. It takes some time but it is really interesting. I just read your welcome topic, Julia, and decided to buy some of Ronan DVDs and his book (I even didn't know, he's got a book...). I'm just looking for it, where I can order it... Do you have any ideas (despite amazon)?

Hope you are allright!

Many greetings

gilmoregirl83

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2010, 11:07:25 PM »

Hi,
Ronan fever is something I guess a lo of us here can relate to, enjoy it.  :D I was on a high for weeks in march after seeing his shows at the Royal albert hall...
 I reallly can recomend you to buy his stuff (dvds, cds and even the book) - it was really fun to do all the catching up :-). Except for amazon, you could try ebay, or maybe play.com or hmv.com? Hope I could help you a little.  :D
julia xx

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2010, 07:58:41 PM »

welcome on the forum!
I am sure you will enjoy your stay on here.
Home is where the craic is
Pages: [1]   Go Up