ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 12567 times)

Anonymous

Welcome
« on: May 28, 2006, 05:48:46 PM »

Hello you all.
Welcome on this forum!
Could you please introduce yourself on this topic?  :)

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2006, 07:28:48 PM »

Hello,

Just wanted to say Hi to you all and welcome to all the members on here.

Oh and introduce myself of course.
I am Cindy.
30 years young or old depends on how you look at it.
Living somewhere in the east of The Netherlands.

My interest is as you all guessed Ronan Keating.
Next to that I love lot's of music; Westlife, The Corss, Lucie Silvas, The rasmus, Racoon, Krezip and just discovered the new Irish band Triniti.
I am addicted to Ireland and have visit the beautiful country 4 times already for a holiday and I am sure I will visit it again.
I also love making photos, not only of Ronan but from everything.

Guess that was it.
If you want to know more of me just ask.
Home is where the craic is

Diane

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2006, 08:59:16 PM »

Hi all!

I'm Diane, 23 years old and I live in the Netherlands. I've been a huge Boyzone fan since the beginning and since they splitt-up I support every lad as much as I can.

I love listening to music and besides Boyzone (solo&band), I like artists like Sarah Bettend (K'Choice), Clouseau (a Belgian band), Jamiroquai, Phil Collins, the Corrs and much more :) and I love to travel around the world!

At the moment I'm doing a secretary education and if everything goes okay I'll finish it in September.

That's all for now, iif you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

♥ You might be gone, but you\'ll never ever be forgotten 1976 - 2009 ♥

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2006, 09:24:27 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am Mirjam, 39 years young and also from The Netherlands. I live in the North together with my own boyband, Husband Hans and 4 sons between 17 and 8 years old.

We have a diary farm and I run a small agricultural company too.

My hobbies are computers, football (especially SC Heerenveen our local premier division football club and its players) and Music. I love Ronan of course, also Westlife and for the rest all different kinds of music, but especially Hanson, Racoon, Julian Thomas, Van Dik Hout, Bruce Springsteen and the just discovered Irish band Trinity. One of my other hobbies is being the coach of the C-juniors team from our local football club VV Delfstrahuizen. I love working with those boys.

Need to know more about me, don't hesitate to ask or contact me!

Mirjam

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
(No subject)
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2006, 04:07:42 PM »

Introductions - my favourite thing (sarcasm) lol.

Janina, 24, from Germany, just about to start working in software development. Been a Ronan fan for ten years and I love going to see him whenever I get the chance. I'm also into Barenaked Ladies, The Beautiful South, Liquido and many others.

I hope you all enjoy the videos...I like to share what I have as long as it isn't available on commercial releases, I hope many more fans from different countries decide to share their TV promo with us too.
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

JeanRo

• Lost For Words
    • http://www.oftheredenergy.nl
(No subject)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 12:04:46 PM »

Hi everyone,

I am Jeanet,  43 years of age and living with Hans and Pascal and my two dogs ( Irish Terriers) Enzo and Luna in the south-west of the Netherlands,

I'm a Ronan fan for 9 years and still loving him very much,
I also like other peoples music such as, Blof, Racoon, Coldplay, Bruce Springsteen, Katie Melua,

thats all for now, see you

Jeanet

*** If we stick together and shout loudly enough, we could make a difference***

sunnygirl

(No subject)
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Hallo everybody,

my name is Stefanie, I'm 19 years old and from Germany; still going to school (last year) afterwards I want to study Biology.
I'm a Ronan fan for 8 or 9 years!!! I love him and especially his voice!!!

But I also like the music from U2, Bon Jovi, Damien Rice and I really love soundtracks (Pirates of the Caribbean, National Teasure, The Village, Lord of the Rings, etc.).

And I love this site, it's a great idea to share all TV appearances and stuff like that with alll other Ronan fans!!! Keep on going!!!

See ya
Steffi

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
    • http://cilla83.hyves.nl
(No subject)
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2006, 07:49:31 PM »

Hi everyone,

I'm Priscilla, 22 and I'm from the Netherlands. I was quite a regular user on the previous one, so I think a lot will know me allready. So i'll keep it short.

Am still studying marketing...a little over a year to go *yay* I love reading, watching television, dancing, listening to music and being on the internet to chat with all my friends.
A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me

jen4ro

• Just Getting Started
(No subject)
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2006, 10:13:29 PM »

Hi all you Ronan fans,i'm Jenny fron U.K.I'm 37 years old and i've been a nurse for the past 18 years.Apart from the obvious love of Ronan i enjoy travel,computers.I am married with no children which is good really as i spend alot of time chasing Ronan all round the country to the various gigs,i would love one day to be able to see him in a country apart from the U.k but as yet have not managed it.Hope to meet some of you at any of the summer gigs.I'm going to Hampton Court,Bristol,Liverpool and Newmarket.Lookinf forward to chatting to you on the forums

Jen x
** You go through my heart and through my soul **

Endah

• Just Getting Started
(No subject)
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 04:31:43 AM »

Hi again, my name is Endah, 23, from Jakarta (Indonesia) i'm working at insurance company almost 3 years now. I've became Ronan fans since 1996 so is already 10 years now. Beside love ronan so much especialy his voice i love this site too cause i can see ronan from around the world that i never see before here in my country and cause of this site i met Jessie she from Jakarta too and we became freinds now. Thanks and keep on going girls.............  8)

Cheers,

Endah  :wink:

saropa

• Just Getting Started
(No subject)
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 09:42:38 AM »

Hi all!!

My name is Sandra, I'm from The Netherlands (The Hague), I am 21 years old. I'm studying Media and Entertainment Management, but I have to pass one test on the 19th June.. Otherwise I have to quit  :cry:

I'm living together with my boyfriend Pascal.

I'm a Ronan fan since uhm.. OMG it's already 10 years!!!
I also listening to the Kelly Family, punk-rock music and other music, depends on how I feel hahaha

If you have any questions, let me know!

x Sandra

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 08:49:01 PM »

Welcome (back) to you all.
Great that you take the time to tell us a bit about yourself!

I really liked to read it.

Christine

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 11:56:35 AM »

Hi I am Christine, "Thisisit "on some boards.  I live in Lancaster, UK and have three children Stacey 24, Phil 22 and Peter 11.  I am a Childminder and am a massive Ronan fan, like other music too, U2, Stereophonics, Westlife, Damien Rice.  Love going to see Ro in concerts. going to a few this Summer.  A million thanks for this wonderful site, it is amazing.  Love Christinexxx
I keep falling in love with you All Over Again

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 08:59:51 PM »

Welcome again Christine and thanks for your nice words.

Elka

• Just Getting Started
(No subject)
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2006, 09:45:28 PM »

Hi!
I'm Elka, from Poland. I'm addicted to Ronan's music since 2000.

I'm happy to be a part of this little community, it is nice to be a Ronan Keating fan  :D
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up