ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: New Album in November - 'Duet'  (Read 12332 times)

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
Re: New Album in November
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2010, 04:55:15 PM »

As long as you have a credit card, you will get the CD without any problems at all.
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

crystal

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2010, 10:30:13 PM »

Heres a link to purchase Ronan's Duet album:

http://www.cdonline.com.au

batian

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2010, 11:54:40 PM »

Quote from: "crystal"
Heres a link to purchase Ronan's Duet album:

http://www.cdonline.com.au

thanks for the link.

canaria

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 12:37:36 PM »

Thanks for the link, Crystal

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2010, 03:42:49 PM »

LONELINESS can be a dangerous thing for a pop star in a foreign land.

Luckily, Ronan Keating has channelled his idle hands into something creative. The X Factor judge has recorded a duets covers album that will be released in Australia and New Zealand next month.

"I've had a few days off from X Factor during

the week so I started making the record," Keating has told music reporter Cameron Adams.

"It's been good to have something to get my teeth into midweek, being down here on my own can get a bit lonely."

The industrious Keating was recording the album, handily titled Duet, upstairs at Sydney's 301 studio, then running downstairs to mentor contestants such as singing caveman Altiyan Childs in his X Factor workshops.

Keating roped in fellow judge Guy Sebastian to remake the Bryan Adams/Sting/Rod Stewart favourite, All for One.

Keating has been joined in Sydney by estranged wife Yvonne and his kids, who he took to Ben Hur on Saturday night at the invitation of X Factor fan Russell Crowe.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/ipad-applic ... 5942971168

take5

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2010, 12:07:52 PM »

http://www.auspop.net/

Scroll down abit :wink:

I love it!There are so many songs I adore in the tracklist and it will be so interesting to listen to them with Ronan's voice, oh I can't wait!

canaria

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2010, 01:05:29 PM »

Thanks for the post, take5. I  :love: the cover. This had made my day  :wink:

JustJo

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2010, 03:37:57 PM »

Sounds interesting. Some of those people though I would rather not hear as a duet. The song choices are great but would prefer just Ronan on some :? I don't really like Guy's voice, can't imagine the 2 of them together. Lee Kernaghan should be ok on The Long Goodbye, he has a very country voice though. Paulini was on Australian Idol a few years back, don't know the song (was it from Eurovision? I might have heard it a while ago) they should sound good together. I haven't heard of some of them  :?  Wish he'd have done Wild World or just anything with Damien Leith as it was on his second last album and I really want to hear them do something together since they have met quite a few times. I guess this was done before xfactor but I wouldn't mind hearing him sing something with Altiyan either  :)

It's becoming just as hard to find albums in the shops here as it would be for you guys to get it overseas. Most of the shops I've looked in lately don't even sell singles anymore and only sell top 40 albums  :(

take5

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2010, 03:47:20 PM »

Quote from: "JustJo"
Sounds interesting. Some of those people though I would rather not hear as a duet. The song choices are great but would prefer just Ronan on some :? I don't really like Guy's voice, can't imagine the 2 of them together. Lee Kernaghan should be ok on The Long Goodbye, he has a very country voice though. Paulini was on Australian Idol a few years back, don't know the song (was it from Eurovision? I might have heard it a while ago) they should sound good together. I haven't heard of some of them  :?  Wish he'd have done Wild World or just anything with Damien Leith as it was on his second last album and I really want to hear them do something together since they have met quite a few times. I guess this was done before xfactor but I wouldn't mind hearing him sing something with Altiyan either  :)

It's becoming just as hard to find albums in the shops here as it would be for you guys to get it overseas. Most of the shops I've looked in lately don't even sell singles anymore and only sell top 40 albums  :(

The album was done during x factor, I think he recorded it on the studio in the same building they do the workshop, I read it in the article a few posts back. I also thought it would be so nice if he had worked with some of his contestants, Amanda tweeted something about Believe again on her twitter (didn't really understand what she meant though) and then I though that her voice would sound good in that song. Maybe sometime in the future, who knows!

I read at the official forum that you might be able to buy it from here www.sanity.com.au or www.jbhifi.com.au.

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2010, 04:28:01 PM »

Quote from: "take5"
http://www.auspop.net/

Scroll down abit :wink:

I love it!There are so many songs I adore in the tracklist and it will be so interesting to listen to them with Ronan's voice, oh I can't wait!
OMG! Cover is AWESOME!  :shock:  :love: Can't wait to hear "Say Say Say"! :D I love all these old songs! :D

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2010, 10:33:12 AM »

Ronan goes "disco" on Believe Again

Listen Here:

http://www.soundfiends.com/2010/10/exclusive-ronan -keating-paulini/?utm_source=soundfiends.com&utm_m edium=twitter

canaria

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2010, 03:16:05 PM »

thanks so much, it sounds great.  :D

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 08:35:39 PM »

Ronan said anything about whether he will shoot the video for this single or not?

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2010, 12:04:07 AM »

Quote from: "17Mandy"
Ronan said anything about whether he will shoot the video for this single or not?
He hasn't mentioned any video so far.

take5

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2010, 08:37:06 AM »

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up