ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Videos available to all registered members! Please sign up or log in :)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies - 'Goddess' Out 2012  (Read 18934 times)

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
Re: Ronan Keating Moves Into Movies
« Reply #30 on: May 01, 2011, 11:14:04 AM »

Wow *swoon*  :love: Thank you so much for posting!

take5

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #31 on: May 01, 2011, 11:24:59 AM »

Yes, it's so beautiful, thank you  :D

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2011, 05:52:33 PM »

Love the photo and the look on his face, thank you :cupidarrow:

Quote from: "take5"
is anyone registered at APA picture desk? When you search Ronan Keating, on the top of the screen on the left , seperately from the rest of the pictures, there is a little thumbnail of Ronan an the description says that the link of the thumbnail redirects to pictures from the set of Godess I think(from the 28th of April, do they will be different from the ones on brunopress), but when i click on the link to take me to the rest of the pictures, many 'empty' thumbnails appear with a message on them, probably saying that I have to register to see them? It's all in German I think and I don't get it :?

I had a look and it says "Not Authorized". I guess you need a special member status to see those. :(
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #33 on: May 01, 2011, 05:57:28 PM »

Quote from: "lovinronan"
Love the photo and the look on his face, thank you :cupidarrow:

Quote from: "take5"
is anyone registered at APA picture desk? When you search Ronan Keating, on the top of the screen on the left , seperately from the rest of the pictures, there is a little thumbnail of Ronan an the description says that the link of the thumbnail redirects to pictures from the set of Godess I think(from the 28th of April, do they will be different from the ones on brunopress), but when i click on the link to take me to the rest of the pictures, many 'empty' thumbnails appear with a message on them, probably saying that I have to register to see them? It's all in German I think and I don't get it :?

I had a look and it says "Not Authorized". I guess you need a special member status to see those. :(

Its a shame we can't see them, they are dated the 28th so they must be different ones from Bruno's as they were dated the 27th :(

FUNKY

• Addicted
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2011, 07:04:33 PM »

All the pictures are the same on all agencies and dates "26.04.2011"
u can see the information here
Datum      aufgenommen am 2011.04.26
Titel    Goddess =

FUNKY

• Addicted
« Last Edit: May 11, 2011, 06:31:17 PM by FUNKY »

Charlotte

• Lovin' Each Day
    • http://www.myspace.com/charlottecobbs
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2011, 07:16:56 PM »

Thank you for finding and posting those great photos, Funky.

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2011, 12:10:00 AM »

Ronan Keating acting on the quiet

RONAN Keating says his acting debut in Goddess, a kitchen sink musical currently shooting on the outskirts of Sydney, is the culmination of a decade's worth of hard work.

"I've been doing castings for years," said the Irish singer on set in Bringelly this week, revealing he had screen tested for Moulin Rouge, King Arthur and The Hobbit.

"My plan was not to do a movie that had music in it. [Goddess] just came my way and I think it's the perfect transition for me. It's almost like a stepping stone -- a great way to cross over.

"And I love to sing. The funny thing is, I only have one and a half songs in this film."

Most of the musical responsibilities on Goddess are shouldered by Keating's leading lady Laura Michelle Kelly, who has taken a four-month sabbatical from the Broadway production of Mary Poppins to play a recent British immigrant stuck in an isolated farmhouse in Tasmania with two unruly toddlers while her husband (Keating) is off saving the world's whales.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ronan- ... 6050675314

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2011, 10:33:16 AM »

Thanx for posthing! I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Ronan only have one and a half songs in this film ...

canaria

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »

Thanks for the pics. Only one and half song???

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2011, 11:54:56 AM »

I'll be perfectly happy to just listen to him talking :inlove:
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »

Quote from: "17Mandy"
Thanx for posthing! I'm a bit disappointed by the fact that Ronan only have one and a half songs in this film ...

He said that in an interview a while ago. He is only the co-star in the movie, its Laura who is the lead charater of the film.

karenanna

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2011, 01:27:01 PM »

And the winner of the pointless article of the Sunday's today goes to The People :roll:

http://www.people.co.uk/celebs-tv/celeb ... -23114853/

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2011, 01:38:03 PM »

Quote from: "karenanna"
He said that in an interview a while ago. He is only the co-star in the movie, its Laura who is the lead charater of the film.

I know, but they could give him at least two songs...  :wink:

17Mandy

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2011, 02:30:01 PM »

What would Yvonne say? Ronan Keating caught with brunette in his arms… on set of his new film.

By Sarah Fitzmaurice

Last updated at 12:55 PM on 9th May 2011

As the brunette woman runs into Ronan Keating’s arms, wrapping her legs around his torso, you could be forgiven for thinking that he was greeting his wife after time spent apart – but Yvonne is a blonde.

These pictures show the father-of-three sharing a heartfelt embrace with another woman – but it was just his co-star on the set of her new film.

Ronan, 34, was pictured in Sydney filming scenes from Goddess where he plays the lead role, a marine biologist.

The Boyzone singer was putting his acting skills to the test alongside Laura Michelle Kelly,29, who plays his on-screen wife.

In the scenes for the film taken at the end of April Ronan and Laura are seen acting out a touching scene where they share a tender embrace and the Irish singer was also snapped touching Laura’s face and kissing her head.

In an interview with the Daily Mail Ronan talked about why he decided now was the right time to start acting now.

He said:‘ I wasn’t right before. I didn’t have the confidence in myself as an actor. I think the key to acting is knowing who you are as a person, and that’s where I feel I am now.

I’ve wanted to act for a long time. I’ve been taking a few lessons and Sir Ian McKellen gave me the best advice: “Look them in the eye and tell them the truth.’

He also revealed that he was ‘bloody terrified’ ahead of filming but form these pictures it appears he already has the knack of it.

Ronan said: ‘I’ve been very upfront about how I feel. The director (Mark Lamprell) flew to Vietnam, where I was doing a gig, and that’s when I got the part. I’ve spent hours breaking down the part till I know it backwards, but I’m still terrified. I’m not going to pretend I’m not, because that’s exactly as it is.’

The pictures come almost a year after news broke that Ronan had been cheating on his wife Yvonne with a 27-year-old dancer.

But the pair have put the affair behind them and following a brief split are now back on track.

Speaking of the affair with Francine Cornell he told the Daily Mail: ‘I did make a mistake.’

He added:‘And I’m still trying to make up for that. I love my wife and my family is everything to me. Right now I’m trying to be the man I want to be. I’m trying to get there.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -film.html [including some photos]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12   Go Up