ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello from South Wales  (Read 1081 times)

dianewilsher

• Lost For Words
Hello from South Wales
« on: August 29, 2011, 11:46:59 PM »

Hello everyone my name is Diane and I live in the South Wales valleys. I have only just discovered this forum and I been a Boyzone Fan 18 years. Earlier this year I was lucky enough to go to my first Boyzone concert in Cardiff, our Welsh capital on the recently successful Brother Tour. It was brilliant and one I will remember for a long time. While there I bought a tour programme and was thrilled to see my name in the tribute section for Stephen.

I love all the Boyz but my fave is Ronan. Whenever he is on tv or on twitter he never fails to uplift me and helps to cheer me up with his witty sense of humour. He is perfect in every way from personality to singing. He has admitted to forgetting the lyrics but he was word perfect in Cardiff.

I hope I will like it here and has over 1,000 photographs. Thank you for having me

Diane

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
Re: Hello from South Wales
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2011, 08:41:05 AM »

Thank you for joining! I hope you enjoy your time on here. If you keep posting then there will be lots of videos for you to check out. :)
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.
Pages: [1]   Go Up