ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Videos available to all registered members! Please sign up or log in :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Holiday  (Read 8231 times)

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
    • http://cilla83.hyves.nl
(No subject)
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2006, 08:30:23 PM »

Never saw him in concert. I only know Jessie from him...but I just love that song.
A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
(No subject)
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2006, 08:32:26 PM »

There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2006, 08:39:04 PM »

Thanks will do soon!

Btw....sorry for getting of topic here...but hey...one of the mods is too...so I'll prob get away with it.  :lol:

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2006, 08:49:09 PM »

It wasn't really off topic, because it started with what Janina was doing in her holidays.

So guess that is okay.
:lol:
Home is where the craic is

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2006, 09:03:07 PM »

Quote from: "cindy"
It wasn't really off topic, because it started with what Janina was doing in her holidays.

So guess that is okay.
:lol:

Thanks! will continue in the other artists forun though

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 09:39:48 PM »

Good idea Priscilla good idea!
You know how to work with a forum. :lol: :wink:

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2006, 09:46:53 PM »

lol am on them about every night...so I should know by now

Borntotry_Steffi

• Just Getting Started
    • http://www.dbi.ch/borntotry
(No subject)
« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2006, 10:09:14 AM »

This years I´m going nowhere, my sis and I wanted to go few days to London in the end of August, but now it seems canceld. If I get a place to study in a other city, I have to go there and searching something to live for me! The first year where is nothing exciteing!

Steffi

Anonymous

(No subject)
« Reply #23 on: July 20, 2006, 04:30:10 PM »

I'm off on a holiday tomorrow, only a week and in Holland where the weather is also hot at the moment. So I'm looking forward to it, although I bit colder would be better. But at least no rain.

I'm back next week Friday, see you then.

Mirjam

Diane

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #24 on: July 20, 2006, 07:47:46 PM »

Have a nice holiday Mirjam! Hopefully the weather will stay like this some more weeks, I love the sun :D

♥ You might be gone, but you\'ll never ever be forgotten 1976 - 2009 ♥

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2006, 07:52:46 PM »

Have fun on holiday Mirjam.
Enjoy your time in the south of Holland!

hnfiwen

(No subject)
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2006, 11:00:53 AM »

*grins* went to japan a few weeks ago. still in the process of uploading my pics but shouldn't be too long before it's all sorted out and they're up and ready for viewing!!

by the by, i went to visit my sis. she's teaching english over there. and we went to shinjuku (a shopping place), disneyland, nagano (the olympic arena and a monkey park ironically named "hell's end"), kamakura (shrines and temples), ueno (we went on a duck pedal boat!!) and akihabara (also known as "electric town")

pics coming soon!

cindy

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 02:07:33 PM »

would be nice to see some photos you made.

I am just back from holiday to wonderful Scotland.
Had a great time.

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2006, 10:13:42 PM »

And I just got back from my holiday as well...in South-Germany. It was really nice. Willl see if I can post some pics later this week.

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
(No subject)
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2006, 09:22:46 PM »

Here's a review with pics from my holiday at the lake of Constance (Bodensee) in Germany.

On 29.7 we arrived in the town Wald where we had rented a holiday home. The home is very big with 5 bedrooms, a living room, kitchen, 3 bathrooms with bad/shower and toilet and then a basement and garage with 10 bikes and you could play a game of table tennis there. The owner of the house had a restaurant where we could also eat, just opposite of our house.

In the evening we first went to  Ãœberlingen to eat that famous German huge icecream :). The next day we went to Schaffhausen for the waterfall in the Rhine. That was very nice and so beautifull. In the afternoon we went to Singen and thete I finally bought the single Iris.

On tuesday we first were in Friendrichshaven at the zeppelinmuseum and in the afternoon in Meersburg. There they have, according to my dad, extremely good wine. In the evening we even had a man at home who takes care of bees, because there was a honeybee nest at the house.

On wednesday we went to the castle of Sigmaringen. It belonged to the Hohenzollern family.

On thursday we then went to Ulm to do some shopping, just like before in Singen.

On fridays we then went to Lindau. Very very nice and still pretty good weather. Somehow we only seemed to have rain once we were somewhere inside, e.g. car or restaurant and when we were back outside again it was dry and mostly sunny. In the afternoon we then went to Bregenz in Austria.

On saturday we were in St. Gallen (Switzerland) to visit my friend from the boards Carla. That was really cool and very nice. In the evening there was a townfest in Wald. Some drinks, food and music. We were even on the website of the German newspaper "Südkurier" with a picture at the fest.

On sunday we just drove around. First along the Danube (Donau). Just absolutely beautifull. Then we arrived at Donaueschingen. In that town is the beginning of the Donau. The water wells there up from the ground. Then we went on to the Titisee. A big lake. That was also very nice.

On monday we were in Konstanz. Also to do some shopping. And on tuesday we went to Unteruhldingen to see homes from the bronze and stone age. Those houses are built on poles and stand in the water. Then we took a ship and went to the flowerisland Mainau.

On wednesday we first went to an open air museum. Then back home to quickly eat something and then at 3 pm we would have a guided tour through the convent in Wald. The convent is also a school, a gymnasium with availability for people to stay there and sleep there. In german it's called an internat. We were guided by a sister (a nun) and two of them were still teaching at the school. My brother and father played there on the oldest pipeorgan of Germany. At 5pm we went to Ravensburg, where the puzzles come from, to eat something.

On thursday we went to Stuttgart for some shopping. And on friday we were in Ravensburg again. Also to do some more shopping. And on saturday back home.

If anyone is interested to visit this area and is looking for a house. Let me know and I'll give you the phone number from the owner. It's only about 85 euro's a night for the whole house and you can go in with 8 - 11 people. It's also possible to just rent a room or only the first floor with 2 bedrooms and the living room and kitchen.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up