ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Getting to know you. 50 Questions.  (Read 2107 times)

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
  • Favourite Ronan album: Destination
Getting to know you. 50 Questions.
« on: June 19, 2013, 11:21:22 PM »

I used to have a version of this on my forum, but this is from the BZ one. It's really good for finding out obscure things about people.lol

Apple juice or orange juice? Apple. Orange juice will actually make me projectile vomit.
Are you a morning or night person? It used to be Morning, I used to be really great at them. I'm not so sure these days.    
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Salty.    
Ninjas or pirates? Erm neither..    
Family guy or American dad? Family guy.    
Autobots or Decepticons? Pardon?!    
What was your favorite childhood television program? Button Moon, Fraggle Rock, The raggy dolls, Dangermouse, sooty, trap door...    
Are you a collector of anything? Concert memorabilia, bags, shoes, anything starry...    
If you could be any animal, what would you be? I'd say a Giraffe, only 'cause I love them, and want to be taller.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I'd love to fly just to experience it.    
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? How is it that time again already?!    
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? How many hours sleep do I have?
What's your favourite colour? I love electric blue, green, pink, purple and black. That doesn't narrow it down much does it.   
What's your favourite animal? Giraffe    
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Sometimes I think I do, sometimes I don't.    
Do you believe in ghosts? I believe people who say they've seen them, but I don't really believe in them myself..    
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Yes..as a kid... Manic Miner and Lemmings    
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? I'd set up my own record label, become successful and see as many bands as I want as many times as is humanly possible!     
Have any bad habits? I can't stay on one track on my iPod, I have to skip.    
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Rude people, manners cost nothing.    
List 3 of your best personality traits: Good listener, I'm nice to everyone (prob too nice sometimes), I'm a great friend, very loyal!    
List 3 of your worst personality traits: Get upset/stressed easily. Worry too much of what other people think of me. Swear more than I should!!    
Have any celebrity crushes? Michael Graham, James Martin, Gino D'acampo, Dermot O'Leary, James Hook, Steve Jones, Gethin Jones, Kelly Jones, Hugh Grant, Adam Levine.    
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: I'd worry a lot less than I do now.    
Any tattoos or piercings? Just a piercing in each ear.    
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes.    
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Anybody that I can get along with and isn't only interested in one thing...    
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Rudeness, selfishness, impatience    
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean most of the time.
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I'd hope so, but who knows what's around the corner!
How many kids will you have? If I could. One or two maybe.    
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Banff, Canada, or Tokyo, Japan.
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia, New York, South Africa.    
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Get a recording contract, write a book, buy a house, get a man, meet MG!    
Name 1 regret you have: Not going to musical theatre college.    
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Being able to get away with stuff.    
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Still getting ID'd in tesco's at the age of 29!    
What's your favourite song of the moment? I really quite like that annoying Daft Punk song.   
What's your favourite song of all time? Either 'Song For Whoever' The Beautiful South or 'Somewhere In My Heart' Aztec Camera.    
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? It used to be either karaoke or out with friends. These days it's sit in front of the TV and rest.
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Write, practice guitar and generally just chill.
Have any hidden talents? I'm quite quiet and very small, when people hear me sing, they're like 'where did that come from?!'
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Steak and Chips.    
What would be your dream job? Author, Singer or full time musician. Or on a west end stage.    
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love.    
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? To have tickets to every boyzone show next tour, to meet the man of my dreams and to be successful.    
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No.    
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I have a chronic illness that only those close to me (or that have known me for a long time) know about.   
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I'm not really sure.    
Do you believe in the afterlife? Not really.    
Do you believe in abortion? No but I understand why sometimes people need to do it.
It's enough to know that you are always there..

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
Re: Getting to know you. 50 Questions.
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 01:23:22 PM »

I'll do this when I have a bit of time... OK I never seem to have any time for the silly little things, lol, but I'll do it anyway!
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

aimzta85

• On My Way
  • Favourite Ronan album: Winter Songs or Fires
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2013, 08:50:28 PM »

Apple juice or orange juice? Apple juice but I'd have Orange if it was the only thing available.
Are you a morning or night person? A night person . I start waking up right before bed time which is quite annoying to say the least!
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet
Ninjas or pirates? Oh tough choice Erm... Pirates I think. They have better costumes   
Family guy or American dad? Family Guy   
Autobots or Decepticons? I don't know what either of those things are.    
What was your favorite childhood television program? Thomas The Tank Engine
Are you a collector of anything? Ronan stuff and astronomy books.
If you could be any animal, what would you be? My dog because she is the world's most pampered pooch or a polar bear because they are loners which is bit like me.
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? I would have the ability to turn leaves into money whenever I needed it but not when I wanted it.
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Is it bed time yet?    
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Whatever thing happens to be worrying me which is often quite a lot.
What's your favourite colour? Red
What's your favourite animal? Dog or polar bear   
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I don't believe in the stereotypical little green men but I am an avid fan of astronomy so I believe there is the possibility of life somewhere else
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Temple Run, Guitar Hero, Rock Band to name a few
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Lots of concerts, a new car for when I pass my test, travelling, give some to my boyfriend and parents   
Have any bad habits? Far too many to mention
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? People treating me like I'm invisible, rude people, noisy people, text speak and people who go on and on and on   
List 3 of your best personality traits: Loyal, a bit mental and hopefully a good friend
List 3 of your worst personality traits: I'm a stress head, worry too much about little things and I'm too quiet for my own good   
Have any celebrity crushes? Ronan Keating, Daniel Craig, Joshua Homme
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself I need to learn to stand up for myself a bit more and to cry way less than I do   
Any tattoos or piercings? Ears pierced in my lobes and upper right (I did have an industrial bar but it wouldn't settle so I had it taken out) and 3 tattoos   
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes   
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Someone who makes me laugh, treats me right and can put up with my Ronan obsession    
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Lack of manners, loud, aggressive, selfishness
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? At work I have OCD everything needs to be in the right place and facing the right way... You wouldn't think it to look at my own room
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? Not really... It doesn't bother me though. I don't think marriage is as important as it used to be
How many kids will you have? I don't really want them
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Norway or Finland - beautiful skies for Astronomy and frequent displays of the Aurora Borealis
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? I'd love to go on a cruise around the fjords   
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Get my degree, get a job I care about and one that appreciates me, meet Ronan, pass my driving test and buy the telescope I've had my eye on for years    
Name 1 regret you have: Not going to university
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: I am still a kid!   
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Earning my own money   
What's your favourite song of the moment? I Sat By The Ocean by QOTSA
What's your favourite song of all time? Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? Get a takeaway and not feel guilty
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Hang out with my boyfriend
Have any hidden talents? I don't think so
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Spaghetti Bolognese   
What would be your dream job? Parapsychologist or astrophysicist   
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True Love   
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?  Meet Ronan, not be in pain anymore and to have my Jadey puppy back   
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: ???    
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? I don't know need to think about it   
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes and no   
Do you believe in abortion? I believe it's circumstantial
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 02:21:53 AM by aimzta85 »

You're the smile I can't resist.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2013, 09:36:44 PM »

I love reading these. I must be noisier than I thought! Haha. I used to have a ton of these sorts of things on my forum, I'll see if I can find any of the others, they're great ice breakers for forums. X

aimzta85

• On My Way
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 02:15:17 AM »

I love doing them when I have nothing to do. They fill an hour or so and recovering from an op is very boring when you have nothing to do lol

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 10:20:37 PM »

I love doing them when I have nothing to do. They fill an hour or so and recovering from an op is very boring when you have nothing to do lol
Aw how are you feeling hun?x

aimzta85

• On My Way
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 04:03:40 PM »

Aw how are you feeling hun?x

Still quite sore and bruised. Was supposed to be back at work tomorrow but that's not happening. Back to the doctors this afternoon as it should have settled down by now. Haven't been out of the house for 2 weeks - starting to go stir crazy lol x

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2013, 09:24:20 PM »

Still quite sore and bruised. Was supposed to be back at work tomorrow but that's not happening. Back to the doctors this afternoon as it should have settled down by now. Haven't been out of the house for 2 weeks - starting to go stir crazy lol x
Aw I hope things start to get better for you soon hun. xx

aimzta85

• On My Way
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2013, 11:34:43 PM »

Aw I hope things start to get better for you soon hun. xx

Thanks hunny xx

janina

• Administrator
  • Addicted
  • Favourite Ronan album: Fires
    • http://ronankeatingnews.com
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2013, 07:57:56 AM »

Apple juice or orange juice? Both, as long as it's not made from concentrate.
Are you a morning or night person? Neither. But I prefer mornings
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? I get cravings for both. Mostly sweet though
Ninjas or pirates? Both boring   
Family guy or American dad? What are they?   
Autobots or Decepticons? The 10-year-old me says Barbie.    
What was your favorite childhood television program? Meister Eder und sein Pumuckl
Are you a collector of anything? Anything Ronan, or almost anything
If you could be any animal, what would you be? I'm glad I'm not. But, an orang utan because they're intelligent
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Stop destruction of the environment
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Ugh.   
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Whatever I've had going on throughout the day or something I've got coming up the next day
What's your favourite colour? Blue
What's your favourite animal? Not sure. I don't really have one, I like most   
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Not really although I guess it is technically possible
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? Never played any.
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Is that enough to quit working and live off the interest?   
Have any bad habits? Nothing too dirty
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? Lies. Smoking. I could probably list another dozen   
List 3 of your best personality traits: You'd have to ask someone else. Perhaps fairness, consistency, tranquility
List 3 of your worst personality traits: I guess sometimes I over analyse things and get lost in detail   
Have any celebrity crushes? I'd say Ronan but he isn't just a crush. Otherwise, perhaps Ed Robertson.
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself I don't sit there wishing I could change things. I attempt to do it   
Any tattoos or piercings? No   
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Face and charisma (or lack of)
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Wish I could figure it out! Probably someone similar to me.    
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Carelessness, selfishness, rudeness, unreasonable stressing over things. Stupidness although that's never really the respective person's fault!
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? Clean
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? I'd love to but I don't even have a partner, so can't see it happening too soon.
How many kids will you have? I used to say two but I'm not sure I'd want any now. Don't want to have them too late either
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Happy where I am
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Nowhere I urgently want to go.   
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Help make the world a better place, on a small level. Work part time instead of full time when I can afford it - we waste too much time at work. And I'd love to meet Per Gessle. I know that's only 3 but that's all I can think of spontaneously    
Name 1 regret you have: I don't have any serious regrets
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Just the way you look at the world when you're a kid.   
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Understanding things you didn't understand as a kid.   
What's your favourite song of the moment? As in new releases? Barenaked Ladies "Gonna Walk". Mostly been listening to Ronan though.
What's your favourite song of all time? Too many. Can't pick just one.
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? Dinner at my parents' with my sister and then home
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Hanging out at home
Have any hidden talents? If I do, they're so well hidden I don't know about them!
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? I'd be feeling too sick to eat.   
What would be your dream job? Horticulturist or something. Probably doesn't pay very well though   
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? This is the kind of question where everyone goes "True love". I'd settle for either I suppose!   
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?  For people to stop harming each other and the planet. Then, enough money to be able to just stop working and do whatever I fancy. Oh and can I marry Ronan please?   
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? No
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: If I did, it would no longer be something not many people know.   
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Never thought about it. Happy enough, it's only a name after all   
Do you believe in the afterlife? Not sure. I do hope there is one   
Do you believe in abortion? It's not really something you believe or don't believe in, is it? I guess in some circumstances it is understandable
There was a dream that we both used to share
And we swore we would never wake
Now the dream's a nightmare,
and the truth to be fair
Is that dreaming was the first mistake.

DeanIzaacRonanEmerald

• Lost For Words
  • Favourite Ronan album: All Of Them :)
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2013, 01:38:19 PM »

Apple juice or orange juice? Apple, Citrus makes me sick :/
Are you a morning or night person? Night for sure!  
Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Mmmmm both.   
Ninjas or pirates? Neither
Family guy or American dad? Ugh! Neither I think they are stupid shows
Autobots or Decepticons? Huh?  
What was your favorite childhood television program? Pokemon    
Are you a collector of anything? Ronan Keating stuff and tickets of most sort :)
If you could be any animal, what would you be? I would be a cat, although I think I'd run of lives quickly lol
If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Magic ;)
What is usually your first thought when you wake up? I wanna go back to sleep
What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? A million different things
What's your favourite colour? I like Rainbow colours :)
What's your favourite animal? Cat
Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Not sure.   
Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
Ever been addicted to a video/computer game? All the Sims games :D
You're given 1 million dollars, what do you spend it on? Travelling
Have any bad habits? Chewing my lips
Which bad habits, if any, drive you crazy? People's lack of manners   
List 3 of your best personality traits: Loyal, Friendly and Polite
List 3 of your worst personality traits: ------   
Have any celebrity crushes? Ronan Keating (Obviously) and way too many more to write here...Benedict Cumberbach is my latest obsession. 
List 1 thing you wish you could change about yourself: My gender
Any tattoos or piercings? Used to have eyebrow peirced. Want to get a pink fairy tattoo in memory of a loved one.
What's the first thing you notice in the opposite sex? Their eyes  
What personality traits do you look for in a partner? Good ones ;) 
What personality traits do you dislike in other people? Bad ones ;)
Are you mostly a clean or messy person? I am an organised chaos person
Do you see yourself getting married in the next 5 years? In my mind marriage is just a piece of paper so probably not.
How many kids will you have? If I could, as many as I can handle :)   
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? London
If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland 
List 5 goals on your life's to-do list: Really not sure
Name 1 regret you have: Almost succeeding in suicide :/   
Name 1 thing you miss about being a kid: Nothing   
Name 1 thing you love about being an adult: Being myself 
What's your favourite song of the moment? Outlaws Of Love by Adam Lambert
What's your favourite song of all time? Believe by Ronan Keating 
What's your favourite thing to do on a Saturday night? Write
What's your favourite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? Read
Have any hidden talents? Hummmm...not sure
You're about to walk the green mile, what do you have as your last meal? Corned Beef and Cabbage with white sauce   
What would be your dream job? Being an Author
Which would you rather have, 100 million dollars or true love? True love
If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be? 1, no poverty. 2, meet Ronan Keating. 3, True love.
Ever wish you were born the opposite sex? If so, why? Yes, because I feel more like a man than a woman.   
Name 1 thing not many people know about you: I'm actually quite smart.
If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Keith Emerald 
Do you believe in the afterlife? Yes.
Do you believe in abortion? No but I do completely understand why some may.
"Lovin' each day because Ronan saved me just when I'd given up dreaming"
Pages: [1]   Go Up