ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Videos available to all registered members! Please sign up or log in :)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fan Fiction-Life Is A Rollercoaster  (Read 6824 times)

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
  • Favourite Ronan album: Destination
Re: Fan Fiction-Life Is A Rollercoaster
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 09:45:31 PM »

Thank you :)

I'm not a great fan of my early stuff I think my writing has evolved (at least I hope it has  :-o) since then, but I haven't written much in the way of 'Ronan only' fic so I'm stuck with it for now.lol xx
It's enough to know that you are always there..

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
    • http://cilla83.hyves.nl
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 09:32:37 PM »

Haha. Just Mikey fics after that  :D
A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 10:32:53 PM »

Haha. Just Mikey fics after that  :D
Something like that  :redface:

I have a few with both of them, but the last one was LONG!

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2013, 09:02:29 PM »

Haha you shouldn't be ashamed of that.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2013, 11:29:47 PM »

Haha you shouldn't be ashamed of that.
It's almost the length of an actual book... x

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2013, 07:32:09 PM »

I don't think I ever saw a fanfic that long!

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2013, 05:45:52 PM »

Haha probably not. That is definitely the writer in me trying to escape.x

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 09:44:02 PM »

I didn't hear the heavy footsteps in the corridor behind me, I was too busy staring at Ronan Keating's retreating backside.

"What the hell do you think you’re doing you stupid b***h?"

I turned around in panic, in hindsight I should have run in the same direction of Ronan as soon as I recognised the anger in his voice. But hindsight as they say, is a wonderful thing.

It was Dan. He looked livid, his face was almost purple, he was that angry.

I had only seen him with that look on his face once before in the whole time we'd been together. That was a night I didn't want to repeat. Ever. But right now, it appeared I was in for a repeat whether I wanted it or not.

Although he had promised at the time that it would never happen again.

I flinched as he grabbed me suddenly by the arm. Before I knew what was happening he had me pinned against the wall.

"I said what are you doing?" his voice was getting louder. I half hoped that if he got any louder someone would come and see what the noise was about.

"What the f**k are you wearing?" He didn't wait for me to answer, "you look like a cheap hooker!"

"I...." I couldn't get my muted response out. I felt like I couldn't breathe, his full body weight against me, his face inches from mine.

"You want him don’t you?"

"N..n….no" I managed to whisper.

He took my delay in answering as confirmation of his ludicrous suspicions. "That’s it isn’t it? I’m not good enough for you"

I whimpered in terror. He suddenly shoved me hard against the wall. F**k that hurt.

"Dan stop it please" I pleaded, tears running down my face, "he's a celebrity, he barely knows I exist…"

"Why are you crying?"
"Stupid c*w! I’ll give you something to cry about in a minute"

I stared at him terrified through my tears, as he slapped me hard across the face. Suddenly the anger in his face subsided, and he had one hand on my bare leg and another around my waist, holding me tightly. I squirmed in his grasp, seizing the opportunity to try and get away from him. He tried to kiss me, I turned my face away, his kiss landed on my cheek. I couldn’t bear for him to touch me. Not now. Now after this, and esp, not when he was in this state..

He pushed me repeatedly against the wall, so hard, it hurt so much but I had to stay strong, he pulled away and started trying to caress my thigh. I just stood there, tears streaming down my face, willing him to stop.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

I looked at him in disbelief, I couldn’t believe this was happening to me again. After the first time he’d sworn that he’d never do it again, and he’d been drunk then so I had believed him. But now….

He pulled me closer to him roughly and lunged towards my face again. "Get off me!" I growled, finding my inner strength. I tried to shove him away from me, but he was quicker. "Shut up!!!!" he put his hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. "You wanted him just now. I know you did. What the hell’s wrong with me?"

He froze for a moment, hearing other footsteps in the corridor getting louder as they grew closer. He shoved me back against the wall violently, then swaggered in the direction of the green room as if nothing had happened. I fell back against the wall with a thud, and slid down the wall towards the floor where I landed in a heap, sobbing.

I took a deep breath and tried to control myself. I told myself that I had to get out of there now, before he came back. My car was in the car park, I couldn’t go back there now, he might be waiting for me. I picked my phone up off the floor, it must have fallen from my bag or something. I hadn't even noticed. My hands were shaking as I found the number I needed on my phone.

"Soph? It’s me, can you come pick me up?" If she sensed something was wrong from the panic in my voice, she didn't say.

"Yeah I’ll be there in twenty, okay?"

"Sure"

I ended the call and looked at my left hand, it felt wet. I was bleeding. I wasn't sure from what. Had I been holding something? If I had then I certainly didn't have it now. More footsteps in the corridor startled me into action. I got up slowly, every part of my body seemed to ache, but I needed to move from that spot in case he came back. I glanced up as Gray stopped in front of me and picked a piece of paper up off the floor.

"Hey Vic, is this yours?" I looked at it blankly.

"Yeah I guess it must be" I answered quietly, confused. He handed it to me, then looked at me more closely "Are you okay?"

"Yeah fine thanks Gray" I lied. I couldn't let him know how upset I was.

When he’d gone I opened out the crumpled piece of paper curiously and saw some vaguely familiar handwriting; This is my number as promised, call me later? I want to take you out for a drink, love Ronan xx

Ronan? Ronan Keating??

F**k. I swore under my breath as everything came flooding back to me. There was no way I could go out with him now. I jumped as I heard more footsteps in the corridor.

"It’s only me silly" Soph stopped when she saw me. "S**t Vic are you okay?" "You look terrible"

"I'm fine" I lied. "I'll explain when we get home"

Then I realised she didn't even know that there was anything to explain.

"Does Dan need a lift home?"

"No" She must have heard something in my voice as she didn’t question why, just took my arm and led me to the car.

aimzta85

• On My Way
  • Favourite Ronan album: Winter Songs or Fires
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 11:50:26 PM »

:-o oooh drama!!

You're the smile I can't resist.

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2013, 08:01:31 PM »

Yep what a drama. Hope to get more soon.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2013, 09:55:23 PM »

It only took us around quarter of an hour to get home, the traffic in the city was light at night. Soph knew me well enough not to push. She knew I'd talk to to her when I was ready. The only trouble was, as we sat down at the kitchen table I wasn't sure I'd ever be ready.

She stared at me in silence, I knew she was concerned, but I couldn't say anything to make her less so. She sighed, opened a bottle of wine and poured us each a glass. By the time I was ready to speak we'd almost finished the bottle between us.

“I think Dan’s jealous of Ronan” It came out as a pathetic whisper.
“What? But that’s crazy you’ve only just met him!”
“I know but…”

I told Sophie the abbreviated version of events, conveniently leaving out the parts about Dan, I couldn’t deal with sympathy - it was my own stupid fault anyway.

“It’s so stupid” I said. “Ronan invited me for a drink tomorrow night.”
“Wow! Aren’t you pleased?”
“Of course I was….but I can’t go now can I?”
“Of course you can, don’t be stupid, look if you’re worried about what Dan will say I’ll cover for you”.

More like might Dan would do I thought to myself.

“It’s not as if anything’s going to happen is it”
“Huh, I wish!” I smiled properly at last.
“Mr. Keating could have any girl in the world, he’s not gonna want a skinny welsh girl is he?”
We both laughed at this.

We called it a night not long after, but I knew I wouldn't sleep. My head full of troubled with thoughts of Dan and Ronan. I was in tremendous pain as well, which didn't help. My lower body was hurting like hell, the CIA wall was evidently rock hard! I mused that the pain was probably numbed somewhat by the alcohol as well, I was probably going to be black and blue in the morning.

My phone kept vibrating its way along the bedside cabinet. It had been ringing persistently since Dan had finished work, but I ignored it, I couldn’t speak to him, I wasn’t ready. He’d left about a million messages on my answer phone, the first few angry, then unreservedly apologetic, I ended up deleting the lot as there were so many. I just couldn’t think why this had happened though, he was never normally an angry person and we never fought.

I finally turned my phone off at about 3am I was sick of it flashing with missed calls and voicemail alerts. I turned over and saw the small piece of paper on the bedside cabinet, oh well a least I had a souvenir of Ronan’s time in Cardiff. I couldn’t go out with him tomorrow it was too risky. But then again? Who was I kidding this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I’d call him as soon as I got up, I mean it’s not everyday that a girl like me gets asked out for a drink by a gorgeous international singing star.

When my alarm went off at 6am I felt like I’d had about two hours sleep, which realistically was probably the truth, I also felt like I‘d done ten rounds with mike Tyson, I was finding it difficult to put weight on my left leg, but took some strong painkillers and soldiered on. I dragged my aching body into the shower, I dried myself off as I was looking in my wardrobe for something to wear, then I saw the dress hanging from the doorframe where I’d left it last night and remembered Ronan’s words. Mmm well I couldn’t wear it to work, then I really would look like a hooker, I’d have to take it and change later. I almost changed my mind, but then reminded myself what an idiot Dan had been last night.

I arrived into work early, picked up my mobile and dialled the number that I had saved earlier.

Ring ring, ring ring

“Hello?” said a sleepy male voice at the other end.
“Ooh sorry did I wake you up?”
“Vicky?”
“Yeah, you said to call you”
“Jesus woman I didn’t mean in the middle of the night!”
“Ronan! It’s almost nine o' clock” I laughed, “some of us have work to do”
“Vic?”
“Yeah?”
“Is it alright to call you that?”
“You just did!”
“I meant…”
“No it’s fine honest, you wanted to ask me something?”
“Oh yeah, would you like to go out with me for a drink tonight?”
“I think, that would be lovely”
“What sort of time?”
“Um, well I finish work at half five”
“Ok, how about I pick you up at about half six? I’ve got some interviews to do, but should be done by then”
“Hey, you don’t have to pick me up!”
“No but I want to”
“Oh ok then, come round the back, I’ll get Brian to let you in so you don’t have a million people following you” and I’ll just hope and pray that Dan’s not at work today, I added silently.
“No not really I guess!”
“What car you driving?”
“Silver BMW, why? Does that determine if you come out with me or not?” he asked with a hint of mischief in his voice.
“No you silly sod, I need to let Brian know so he can let you in with as minimum effort as possible!”
“Hey!” he said pretending to be offended,.
“Nobody’s ever called me a silly sod before”
“Ha ha! Well then today’s your lucky day”
“And Brian? Is he the guy I was talking to yesterday?”
“Oh yeah” I cringed.
“He told me all about you”
“Really?!”
“Yeah it was all very complimentary”
“Good or I’d have given him a slap!” Ronan laughed at this.
“Look Ronan I’ve got to go now”
“Aw do you have to? Now that you’ve woken me up!”
“Yes! I’ve got about a million things to do before the end of the day!”
“Awww”
“Now no sulking please, I’ve really got to go, I’ll…see you later”

That sounded so weird.

“Yeah see you later hon”

Hon? I put the phone down reluctantly.

“Vic, what are you grinning at?” Julie made me jump as she came into the office.
“Er, nothing” I lied.

I found it very hard to concentrate on work for the rest of the day, I went out again a lunchtime.  “I’m not sure he’s working today, but if you see Dan, can you tell him I’m not here?” I asked Julie.
“Sure, have you two fallen out again?”
“Something like that” I said trying not to cry as I walked out the door.

Ring Ring, Ring Ring.

My phone started ringing, it was him, well thought I still didn’t want to speak to him yet, I’d not made up my mind was I was going to do. I had thought about finishing with him, but he was so lovely nearly all of the time, last night was so out of character, but…I did fell uneasy at the idea of staying with him, but we’d been through so much together in such a short space of time, I couldn’t just leave him, could I?

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 09:40:42 PM »

Hi Vicky, thanks for the new post!

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2013, 09:41:09 AM »

Thank you for reading! Sorry I've been rubbish at posting lately x

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »

I was almost late meeting Ronan, I’d spent too long looking in the mirror, I was sure I looked awful from lack of sleep, thankfully he didn’t seem to think so.

“Hey Vic,” he hesitated as if he wasn’t sure about calling me that. “Wow! you look amazing, even better than last night”

“Really? Thank you. You don’t look so bad yourself.” I answered more bravely than I felt. I swallowed as he took my arm. My heart was racing, how the hell could one man be so damn sexy? 

“Brian didn’t give you any grief did he?”
“Nah, but he did wonder what I was doing here”
“Really?”

“It’s okay I told him I came back for something I’d forgotten last night” he winked at me as he said this. I raised my eyebrow at him, “Aw you didn’t have to do that”

“Hey it’s okay, you have to come here everyday, I don’t want them all talking about you”
“Besides I don’t think he believed me”.
“Really?”
“Yeah he mumbled something about me being a fast mover”.

I laughed at this, did Brian seriously think that Ronan fancied me, in my dreams! He could have any girl in the world… I couldn't help but laugh a little to myself.

“Are you laughing at me?”
“No! Sorry I just can’t stop now” I gasped.
“I’ll get it out of you somehow, he said with a grin.

Huh? I don’t think so Mr. there was no way on this earth that I was going to tell him, it was far too embarrassing.

“So Vic where’d you wanna go anyway?”
“Ooh I don’t know, I thought maybe you would surprise me”
“Yeah? It’s a good job I did my research then”
“Really?”
“Yep, I thought we could go the lava lounge, I thought it was well suited to a sophisticated lady like yourself”
“Wow, I love that place, but won’t we get harassed there?”
“Nah it’ll be quiet, and I don’t care anyway!”
“Are you sure Ronan?”
“Yes! Now shush and call me Ro”
“Ro?” I repeated stupidly
“Yes, now shush I’m trying to concentrate” he grinned.

Concentrate? I raised my eyebrow at him again, I’m sure he’d spent more time looking at my legs in the past five minutes than he had looking at the road. I felt suddenly self conscious now, I tried to pull my dress down slightly without drawing attention to what I was doing.

“You okay?” Ronan sounded slightly concerned.
“Yeah I’m fine” I smiled at him.

We arrived at Quay street car park, got out of the car and started walking towards St. Mary’s street Ronan put his arm around me and I shivered at his touch, “Cold?” “No I’m fine thanks”. We walked for a little while longer before I realised that we’d changed direction and were heading the wrong way. “Hey?” I was about to say to Ronan when I suddenly realised we were outside La Fosse, one of the nicest restaurants in Cardiff.

I looked at Ronan puzzled.

“I hope you don’t mind? I thought you might be hungry?” “I thought I’d better buy you dinner before we get started on those drinks, I know what you welsh are like!” he added.
“Hmph!” I said laughing “says a true Irishman!”
“Ah well I just wanted to bring you here, thought it’d be nice to have something to eat”.
“Thanks Ronan, Ro I really appreciate it, in fact I’m starving!”
“Then why are we stood outside!” he laughed and took my arm, I winced as he touched it, he noticed and looked at my arm “Jeez Vic that’s one hell of a bruise, what the hell have you been doing?”
“Oh I’m really clumsy, I knocked into the wall last night” I mumbled.
“You okay?”
“I’ll live” I joked.
“Good!”

We walked down the steps into the restaurant, Ronan smiled at the head waiter who obviously recognised him but didn’t let on. “Hi, I have a reservation under the name of Mr. Jones” he said.

I burst out laughing at this. The waiter showed us to our table, as we sat down I was still laughing,  “What?” asked Ronan innocently. “Mr. Jones? There’s about a million Mr Jones’ in Wales”
“Yeah I thought it’d make it harder for anyone to find me!” he said laughing, “I booked my first name under Kelly”
“You didn’t?” “They must have thought their favourite customer was having a bad day phoning up with an Irish accent” I laughed.
“Yeah and I think yer man on the door there was surprised when the Stereophonics didn’t walk in”. We both laughed at this.

“So Miss. Sayer what can I get you this evening?”
“Mmmm” I thought as I studied the menu for a moment, “Hey! how do you know my surname?”
“Brian mentioned it yesterday, and I overheard you talking to some guy just after I saw you yesterday, I think he was the same guy that was in the green room?”
“Dan?” I said hesitantly.
“Yes I think so, he seemed a bit authoritative?”
“Yes he can be sometimes”
“Is he your boss?”
“No not at all”
“Good ‘cause he was having a right go and some poor person in the corridor last night, I couldn’t make out a word he was saying, but he was screaming at them”.
“I hate aggressive men” he said as he pulled a face.

I’m sure my face went white as this point.

“Are you sure you’re okay Vic?”
“I’m fine” I managed to smile.

We chatted over our main courses, I explained  a bit out my work to him, he in turn told me endless stories of days on the road. We talked about family and friends, he didn’t mention a girlfriend and I didn’t think it appropriate to ask, especially as I shouldn’t have been interested, but I couldn’t help being curious, especially being a fan.

As we ate and drank I noticed the stabbing pain in my lower abdomen and the top of my thigh was getting worse. It was absolutely killing me, which I tried hard to ignore. I was having too good a time. We chatted as if we’d none each other for ever, about everything and nothing at all. Ronan paid when I went to the bathroom, even thought I tried to split the bill with him and then told him off.

“Hey, you can buy me a drink, or three?” he said cheekily.

“Okay, okay so where we going? Lava lounge?” I teased

He looked a bit scared, “Vic it’s gonna be busy there now surely at half eleven on a Friday night?”
“Half eleven? Jeez time flies when you’re having fun hey?”
“Are you?” he suddenly looked serious.
“Hey?” I said confused suddenly, although that could have been from the way he was looking at me…
“Having a good time?” he put his hand on my arm gently.
“Of course I am Ro, in fact I’m having an amazing time”

He took my hand. “Come on I know a place”
“You do?”
“Yeah I’ve been here a few times now over the years!”
“Oh yeah I guess” I smiled suddenly at the memories, I lost count of the times I had seen Boyzone and then Ronan himself in concert. Ronan got out his mobile and dialled a number. “Hey Baz would you come and pick us up?” he said.
“Baz?” I mouthed
“Security” he smiled back at me. Of course. We waited in La Fosse until Ro had a missed call on his mobile.
“The coast’s clear, lets get out of here” he said.

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2013, 08:47:26 PM »

Hi Vic, thanks for posting another one.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up