ronanvideos.com

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Is your e-mail address in your profile up to date? Please check! We promise we will never send you spam.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Fan Fiction-Life Is A Rollercoaster  (Read 6823 times)

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
  • Favourite Ronan album: Destination
Re: Fan Fiction-Life Is A Rollercoaster
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 10:15:40 PM »

Thank you for reading! Will try and get some more up this week.
It's enough to know that you are always there..

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
    • http://cilla83.hyves.nl
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2013, 08:00:01 PM »

Thanks that would be nice.
A beautiful and blinding morning
The world outside begins to breathe
See clouds arriving without warning
I need you here to shelter me

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2013, 11:11:42 PM »

We rode in contented silence, I had no idea where we were going. Ronan had taken my hand at some point in the journey and I didn’t let go, it felt too nice. Besides, this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, I was probably never going to see him again after tonight. I smiled in spite of the thought. There were a lot of women that would kill to be in my shoes right now.

I sank further back into the leather seat, trying to get comfortable, I was more than comfortable with the company I was keeping, but the pain I was feeling in my body was getting progressively worse, and I was struggling to keep it hidden. I was secretly hoping that a few drinks would help to sort that out.

We pulled up a short while later outside St. David’s hotel in Cardiff bay. I looked at Ronan and panicked, Ronan must’ve sensed the slight panic in my eyes as he squeezed my hand gently. "Relax Vic" "I just know that the bar will be empty. Barrie will take you home whenever you want"

"If you want?" he added softly.

I swallowed, what was I meant to say to that? I had to go home, there was no question about it. But how could you say 'No' to Ronan Keating?

I managed to persuade myself that he was probably just being polite and offering me a bed for the night, but then he looked at me and gave me a wicked grin.

There was no doubt what was on his mind.

I tried to shrug it off and swiftly changed the subject. "I owe you a drink, come on Mr." I said to him as we linked arms and walked into the bar, which as Ronan predicted was practically deserted.

"Jack Daniels and coke and a pint of Strongbow please" I handed the barman fifteen quid and can't say I was surprised to receive back very little change. There was a reason the hotel was frequented by celebrities like Ronan and not 'commoners' like myself...

"Pints, a lady after my own heart" commented Ronan. I laughed, he held his drink to mine and we clinked glasses.

"No Jack?"

"Lord no! Drunk far too much of that at Uni" I grimaced, " I can’t even look at the stuff now"

Ronan grinned at me. "We might have to do something about that"

We found ourselves a quiet booth away from the bar, we sat opposite each other and spent a happy few hours getting to know each other better. There was no denying that there was definitely chemistry between us.

Later in the evening we were standing back at the bar, Ronan's arm was around my waist, I turned to say something to him and I thought he was about to kiss me, when I stupidly opened my mouth;

"Ro there’s something I need to tell you"

"Look, its about Dan"

There was disappointment and a hint of anger in his expression as he looked at me carefully. "Is he your boyfriend?" he asked.

I nodded slowly, wishing I had kept my mouth shut. Why did I want him to know I had a boyfriend?

"It was him shouting at you last night wasn’t it, the b*****d?!"

I didn't answer as an excruciating pain ripped through the left hand side of my body. I doubled over in pain.

"Vic are you alright?" Ronan's were the last words that I heard before I passed out.

Next thing I knew I was in the back of an ambulance on my way to the Heath hospital. Somebody was holding my hand, looking extremely concerned. A man.

Ronan Keating?

Suddenly it all came flooding back to me.

"Ro, I….." I tried to speak. I wanted to tell him I was sorry, for ruining his night.

"Shush" he stroked a stray hair away from my forehead.

"Can you tell me where the pain is?" asked another voice, I turned my head as much as I could. It had become agony to move.

"Left" I managed to whisper and pointed to the left hand side of my body from my stomach down. I felt a pair of hands gently kneading into my left upper thigh. "Does this hurt?" I shook my head.

"This?"

"Aaaaahhh f**k yes" I screamed and then apologised for swearing which caused Ronan and the ambulance technician to laugh whilst I almost passed out again with the pain.

"How long have you been in pain for?"

"Since late last night" I whispered avoiding looking at Ronan.

Thankfully we had already pulled up outside A&E so there was little time for any more questions. As I was wheeled straight through to see a doctor who was apparently anticipating my arrival, the ambulance technician asked Ronan if we were related.

"Err" he hesitated "No"

"Then I’m afraid you’ll have to stay here"

"I’ll wait for you" he whispered quietly to me.

"Are you sure?" I mouthed back, he nodded emphatically. I was wheeled into a curtained cubicle where the middle-aged doctor examined me and tutted a few times, before taking me for a seemingly never ending cycle of tests and x-rays. He then wheeled me into a private room and said he'd be back 'shortly'. After what felt like hours he returned looking concerned but friendly. "Now then young lady what have you been doing to yourself?" his voice was stern but he was smiling as he looked at me. "You have a fracture in your upper thigh" he explained. "You’ve fractured your femur, or thigh bone as it's more commonly known" "It looks like the result trauma to the area" "We’ll have to operate to realign the bone and we will have to insert a metal rod to hold it in place".

"What?" I was dumbfounded. I had never expected the pain I had to equate to something this serious.

"We could do this now, but as you’ve been drinking tonight we'd rather do it in the morning" Why did we have to wait? "The anaesthetic will work much better then" he answered my unasked question kindly.

I grimaced as I had a sudden wave of pain, whatever they had given me painkiller wise was beginning to wear off. "Let me get you something stronger for that" he said.

"Stronger?" I asked.

"Yes they only gave you mild pain killing treatment in the ambulance as they didn’t have a diagnosis and they weren‘t sure what you‘d had to drink" he added.

"Not as much as you would think" I muttered. I glanced over at my (short) dress and high heels that had been taken off and discarded at the side of the bed, to be replaced by an unflattering hospital gown. He probably thought that I had purposely gone out to get drunk on a Friday night. I'd have thought the same.

"Oh yes we know that now, one of the tests…the alcohol levels in your blood are quite low"

He turned to leave. "Wait can I see…" I didn’t want to say his name, bring him unwanted attention if they called out his name.

"The young gentlemen that bought you in?" he asked, I nodded. "Of course"

A few minutes later Ronan popped his head around the open door. "You can come in you know" I said quietly, suddenly feeling quite shy and more than a little embarrassed.

"You know you scared me for a little while there" he came in placed himself carefully on the end of the bed.

"I’ve got to have an operation" I confided, "I‘ve fractured my thigh bone"

"God Vic, how the hell did you do that?" I swallowed, fighting the sudden threat of tears. "It was him last night wasn’t it, my god what did he do to you?"

I couldn’t speak, I nodded. "He…" I burst into tears.

He shifted up the bed and took me in his arms, I buried my head on his chest and sobbed quietly. "It’s ok" he said soothingly.

"Has he ever touched you before?" he asked.

"Once" I confessed. "He swore he’d never do it again and I believed him, he was drunk, he didn‘t hurt me"

"and last night?" I looked up at him. "I don’t know?" I said quietly, bowing my head, averting his gaze.

"Look at me" Ronan put his hand under my chin and lifted my head so that I was looking right into his eyes. "Whatever he did, it’s not your fault"

"Isn’t it?"

"No"

I couldn’t bring myself to speak about it any more and I think that he sensed I needed to be left alone. He gave me a gentle squeeze, before moving over to the vacant chair. He sat down and pulled himself over closer to the bed, he took my hand in his. "I’m not going anywhere until you’re better" he said "I can’t take a girl on a date and have her hospitalised now can I?" he smiled. I smiled back weakly. I tried to sleep but the hospital bed was uncomfortable not to mention the pain I was in, it must’ve been seriously bad if the painkillers weren’t helping. But the pain was like a warning to me. I had to finish with Dan, there was no question about it.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2013, 11:12:45 PM »

Before I'd gone to sleep, with my instructions Ronan had called Sophie and explained to her that I was in hospital having some tests done, he hadn’t told her about Dan, rightly he’d said that she needed to hear it from me.

She’d made her way over immediately hadn’t been let in, by which time I had fallen into a fitful sleep, so unknown to me she’d sat talking to Ronan all night. I saw them both in the morning as I was being wheeled to theatre.

When I came back around some hours later, Sophie had gone. She’d had to go in case Dan rang. Apparently she was going to tell him I had gone to visit my parents, she and Ronan had everything worked out..

"Hello invalid" I awoke from the anaesthetic to find Ronan smiling at me.

"Hi…" I managed, my mouth was so dry. At that moment, the doctor appeared to check over me, he bought me some water. I sipped it slowly as he held the glass to my lips. He looked at me seriously. "I'm glad that you’re awake, we’ll need to keep you in for a couple of days, you’ve lost an awful lot of blood, the fracture was a little worse than we first anticipated" he paused, "you’d begun to bleed internally, it was touch and go in theatre - the bleeding was a lot worse than we first thought"

I looked at him aghast. I swallowed, "But…" "I only fell against a wall" I could feel Ronan staring at me "was pushed" I muttered under my breath.

The doctor perched himself on the edge of the bed "somebody did this to you?"

I nodded, the doctor looked concerned but I knew he couldn't‘t get involved. Perhaps that was a good thing...

"Well whatever happened, it was a serious impact on your fragile body" I nodded slowly, tears in my eyes.

"I think she just wants to forget about it now" Ronan said gently.

"Very well" "Now be careful, and I’ll come back and check on you later".

"Be careful?" I giggled as he walked away "what’s he think I’m gonna do?"

"Hey.."

"It’s good to see you smiling again"

Ronan stood up from where he'd been sat and made his way over to the side of the bed, he took my hands in his, " Listen Vic. I’ve got to go back on the road tomorrow, but if you want me to stay until you’re better I will".

"Ro, I can’t ask you to do that, I barely know you" I whispered.

"I know but I want to help you".

"Think of all those fans you’ll disappoint, they won’t be interested in you looking after some girl in hospital, believe me" I said.

"But you're not just some girl" he said. "Ah Vic, I guess you’re right, but I hate to leave you like this"

"Sophie will take care of me, and Dan's history now, or at least he will be"

He looked at me. "We’ll be careful I promise"

"I’ll come and visit you on my next day off" he said.

"Really?"

"Yes really, we have to finish our night out together, but not so dramatically hey?" he laughed.

I laughed "Ouch! My stitches…"

Ronan stayed for the remainder of the day even though he should have been packing. He called Sophie when he left so she came and took his place so I wasn't alone. As he left, he kissed me on the cheek and said "I’ll see you soon".

Sophie sat on the edge of my bed and grinned at me. "I can’t believe I was sat here half the night with Ronan Keating!"

"Now are you going to tell me what happened to you?"

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #34 on: November 05, 2013, 09:43:12 PM »

Ahh thanks for posting again. Poor Vic.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2013, 10:03:48 PM »

Thank you. Apologies for the delay but in a moment of madness I've been rewriting it! Promise more soon x

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2013, 10:08:27 PM »

Looking forward to it

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 10:00:39 PM »

Thanks hun. I don't want to delete, so I'm going to start again, but I just thought with the 20th Anniversary it deserved a bit of TLC. I wrote the original back when I was starting to experiment with writing, so it wasn't my finest hour...lol Hopefully this round will be better.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 10:07:25 PM »

Life Is A Rollercoaster
Book One

Chapter One
Vicky

Chapter One
Vicky

“Vic, don’t take this the wrong way, but what on earth is the matter with you today?” asked my Cousin Sophie with just a hint of impatience in her voice.

“Nothing Soph, I’m just a bit excited”, I answered felling a little silly.

“It’s stupid really, I mean I never normally see anyone, I don’t know why I suddenly think today should be any different?”

“Ah, but Vic, do you remember that time that you saw Simon Cowell, and Alex Turner?”
“You just never know”

I laughed at the memory. “That was different Soph”
“It’s not my fault that I look like Simon cowell’s P.A and the Artic Monkey’s were getting told off by Jean for playing football in the car park!”

The Sports Travel company that I worked for, ‘Travel City’, rented a small office within Cardiff international Arena. It was a standing joke between Sophie and I that I held a secret celebrity lifestyle, and hung out every night with the rich and famous. The reality was that we had nothing to do with the arena, we just heard the bands/ touring acts doing (usually very noisy) sound checks and saw the occasional roadie in the corridor - that was about as exciting as it got.

I had to admit though that it was strange though, some days I went to work and didn’t even consider the environment that I was in, and others I’d wonder to myself who was ‘in’ and whether or not we’d see them. Today happened to be one of those days. That may have been something to do with the act appearing that evening though..

“I don’t think I should let you in today!” exclaimed Brian in the window of the security lodge, as I pulled my car up outside the arena gates.

“Why not?” I asked confused, it was way too early for my brain to be functioning properly.

“Well you might try and stalk him”

“Oh ha ha very funny” I answered dryly, but I couldn’t help but laugh, it was a well know fact amongst my colleagues that I was a fan of a certain Mr. Ronan Keating, I mean he had a body to die for, was extremely handsome and had a voice that sent shivers down my spine with every word he sung. What wasn’t there to love?

I wasn’t under any illusion that I was going to meet him though, things that like that just didn’t happen to people like me.

But a girl could dream, right?

“Bri, I haven’t even got tickets for tonight!” I complained, “I’m hardly going to start stalking the poor guy, besides I haven’t got the time” I moaned, referring to how busy we were currently were at work.

“Oh, and Dan would kill me!” I added laughing, “you know he much he hates groupies!” I joked.
“Oh yeah good point” laughed Brian.

“So are you gonna let me in or what? Some of us have got work to do!”

Brian just grinned at me as he raised the barrier and let me in to the top car park area of the arena, I watched for a moment at the stage hands unloading stuff from the back of the stage trucks, wondering what the stage would be like.

Work thankfully was a little quiet for a Thursday, I decided to take my lunch early and went out for a walk. I strolled through the back security gate and laughed at poor Brian who was being besieged by a load of screaming girls. He always got stuck with the groupies. Though I suspected he secretly liked the attention. I laughed to myself, today, I was probably just as bad.

As I strolled nonchalantly back through the gate a little while later I had to remind myself to breath for there by the arena loading doors was Ronan Keating talking to one of the stage hands. One of the girls next to Brian actually screamed "Shush!" he said to her laughing. "Hey! Ronan" he shouted.
Ronan turned and looked around curiously at Brian.  "This is the young lady I was telling you about"

What? They’d been talking about me? I stood there with my mouth open. This was so surreal.

Ronan walked over to us and stood in front of me. "So….you must be the lovely Vicky?" he asked.
What on earth had Brian been saying to him?

He held out his hand as if to shake mine, I put my right hand out to him, but instead he held it gently, bought it up to his mouth and kissed it softly. "I’m Ronan" he said with a slightly mischievous grin, "In case you were wondering?"
I just stared at him wordlessly. I was afraid that if I spoke, I'd say something ridiculously stupid.
"I heard you were after a ticket for the show tonight?"
"I, um..." I just nodded at him.
"I’ll see what I can do"
"Thank you" I whispered eventually.
"It was lovely to meet you" he said, and took me by surprise, enveloping me in a hug before he turned and walked back towards the loading area of the arena. I watched him go with my mouth open.

Had that really just happened?

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 10:11:19 PM »

Chapter Two
Vicky

“I do hope you’re not harassing our guest artists, Miss. Sayer?” said a familiar voice behind me.
“Very funny Dan” I replied. “I’ll have you know that he actually came to talk to me”.

I looked back towards Ronan who hadn’t quite made the stage door yet, as he’d been stopped by one of the stage crew. He must have felt my eyes on him, as he suddenly turned around, grinned, waved and then blew me a kiss. I blushed and waved back, grinning like an idiot. I turned back to Daniel Jones my boyfriend and venue manager at the arena. He was looking at me as if I was crazy. He should have been used to my obsession with Ronan by now. We'd been together almost two years. He’d tried to get me tickets for tonight, but even he had failed, it had been sold out for months. Given his job role it was surprising, but he didn't get many perks unfortunately.

He shook his head at me, laughing as he turned to follow Ronan who was about to go through the loading doors into the backstage area of the arena.

“Hey Dan!” I shouted after him, he stopped and turned round.
“Ronan said he was going to try and get me a ticket for tonight” I grinned.
“Oh right..” he paused and looked if I wasn't mistaken, a little jealous. I told myself not to be stupid.
“Ok love, no worries, I might see you later then, I’ll be here tonight” he turned back and continued on his way.
"Yeah see you later"

I walked past the security lodge towards the staff entrance of the car park where I myself would make my way back to work, and shouted “I’ll get you back for that Davies!” I knew Brian was hiding in the lodge, if he thought he was getting away with talking to Ronan about me, he had another thing coming...

“Hey Vic, are you okay?” asked my colleague Julie as I got back into the office and sat down at my desk.
“You look like you’ve just seen a ghost”
“I just saw Ronan Keating, outside” I blurted out, “he kissed my hand"
“Oh my god! You lucky cow!"
“I know, I think I’m in shock” I said dramatically. “It’s Brian’s fault, I’m gonna bloody kill him” I paused, “still I might have got a ticket for tonight out of it” I grinned whilst Julie just gawped at me, open mouthed.

“Hey have you seen Dan today?” I asked changing the subject. “He seemed a bit weird when I saw him just now”
“He seemed fine earlier, he was looking for you actually”.
“Oh right”

KNOCK KNOCK

We were interrupted by a knock at the door. “Come in” I said not bothering to look up from my desk. Visitors to the office were rarely for me.
“Hi, are you Vicky?” asked a male voice with a strong Irish accent. I looked up from my desk to see the tall guy crossing the threshold and walking towards my desk. "He was right, you are beautiful"
I blushed, what the hell was Dan up to now? He was always trying to surprise me.
“He asked me to give you this” he handed me an envelope.
“Thanks”
“I’ll see you later” he said as he turned and walked back out the door. Later? What on earth was he talking about?

I opened the envelope cautiously, wondering what to expect. Inside there was a ticket for the evening's concert with an ‘Access All Areas’ pass and a note, all attached together with a paperclip. How the hell had he managed that? I detached the note and scrutinised it, the handwriting didn’t look familiar.

Hey Vicky, I hope this reaches you ok? I look forward to meeting you again soon. Join me backstage after the show? Love Ronan xx

Oh my god! I’d been so convinced that Dan had somehow blagged them that I’d momentarily forgotten about Ronan's promise.
“What’s he done this time?” asked Julie, she was obviously expecting something from Dan as well.
“Er, they’re not from Dan, they’re from Ronan” I squeaked barely able to get my words out, as I waved the backstage pass in the air.
“Oh my god! Let me see…!”
“Here”
“F**k Vic. That was quick!”
“I know”

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2013, 10:14:17 PM »

Chapter Three
Vicky

I took a deep breath, picked up the phone on my desk and dialled Sophie at home.
Ring Ring, Ring Ring

"Hello?"
"Hey soph, it’s only me. Just wanted to let you know I’ll be late back tonight"
"Ok hun. No worries" She must have picked up on the excitement in my voice. "Are you going tonight then?"
"I most certainly am"
"Did Dan manage to get those tickets then?" she asked.
"Well no”
“Oh” She sounded surprised.  “It’s so much better than that"
"You're not gonna believe this…"
"What?" she sounded confused, as well she might.
"It was Ronan"
"What?"
"I met him outside work earlier. Bloody Brian told him I was a fan. I was SO embarrassed"
"Oh my god Vic!"
"I know, he’s even more amazing up close"
"I’ll bet"
"Well I’d better get back to work I guess"
"Don’t wait up hey"
"Ok hun no worries, see you later"
"Yeah bye love"

I put the phone back in the receiver and picked up my mobile. I thought for a moment before composing a text.
Hey hun, Ronan got me a ticket for 2nite!!! V excited. LOL Cu l8r xxx

Beep beep, beep beep.

He replied almost instantly. Obviously wasn’t busy. Slacker!

Hey Vic, that’s awesome. Cu sn xx

See you soon? He normally at least said see you later or I love you? Oh well. Maybe he was busy after all.

At quarter past five I was about to pack up my stuff and go and find something to eat, when I suddenly realised I hadn’t anything to wear. I couldn't very well turn up in my work clothes could I? I retrieved my mobile from the depths of my bag and quickly dialled my friend Zola’s number.

Ring ring, ring ring

"Hello?"
"Zo, it’s me"
"Hey Vic, how are you?"
"Fine thanks, I have a slight emergency though" I quickly explained my dilemma to her.
"I’ve got just the thing" she said, "I can be with you in about fifteen?"
"You’re a star!" I said, "see you soon"

I met Zola in the reception area of the arena twenty minutes later, checking there was no one else about, she pulled a dress from the carrier bag she had. I'd never seen it before, but it was stunning. "Wow, that is an amazing dress"
"Yeah it’s a bit small for me now though" she smiled, embarrassed.

We had been the same size for as long as I could remember, recently Zola had begun to put on a bit of weight, but I thought she looked great, it really suited her. "Let’s go try it on" I said, feeling slightly nervous, what if it didn't fit. I'd be screwed.
"I bought shoes too" she said, holding up a pair of very high sparkly sandals that I was probably going to break my neck in.
"Oh sh*te" I laughed, "I'd not even thought of that"

We went up to the executive 2nd floor bathroom so that there was room to try stuff on properly. I tried the dress on over my trousers. It fit perfectly, clung in all the right places, I had to admit it looked pretty good, so I took my trousers off underneath.

Wow...

"Do you not think it’s a bit short?" I pulled a face at Zola.
"No such thing" she laughed, "especially not with legs like yours" "and especially if you want to impress a certain Mr. Keating" she added cheekily. I threw my hairbrush at her, she ducked laughing as it hit the wall behind her.
"You want to get some food?" I asked. "Yeah sure"

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2013, 10:19:34 PM »

Chapter Four
Vicky

Zola and I went to Nando's for food in the nearby St. David's shopping centre. I left her at the back entrance and I got back to the arena and found my seat (front row, no less!) just as the lights went out. I was kind of glad I’d missed the support act, I wasn't even sure who they were. Now I could just concentrate on Ronan.

He appeared with an amazing energy and the crowd went wild as he launched into ‘Life is a Rollercoaster’
"Sing with me Cardiff!"
I need you-ooh

He seemed to be looking right at me as he scanned the front row and started waving at people. I think it was just wishful thinking on my behalf. It was all over too quickly and he was already into the next song.
Couldn’t feel much better than the way I feel tonight...

I couldn't have agreed more. It was about half way through the set, when he stopped and chatted to us for a while, before introducing my favourite song. "I’d like to dedicate this song to a very special young lady that I met here today, this is “I Love It When We Do"

I cursed her, whoever she was. Lucky bitch!

When you’re around, the sun is always shining
And since we met I haven’t once stopped smiling
He seemed to be staring right at me now, but I told myself I was imagining it.
The love I feel for you is almost blinding. Yeah.
Running up and down the street.
Hugging everyone I meet.
Now you love me life is sweet...

"So. Do you know Ronan then?" screeched the girl next to me suddenly.
"Er, not really" I answered loudly. Had she noticed it too?
"Oh. He must be singing to me then!" she answered ecstatically.

I turned my gaze back to the stage. He caught my eye and winked. He really was looking at me! So the girl next to me was right, I hadn't imagined it, and he really did seem to be giving me a private show. He was probably just trying to be nice. I could only cringe to think what Brian might have told him about me. He caught my eye again, winked at me again and waved. The girl to my right and I both waved back. My stomach was in knots now, god knows how I was going to be able to hold it together to meet him back stage. As soon as the show finished I wasted no time and made my way immediately backstage, I flashed my pass at Gray who just laughed at me.

What was it with everyone round here today? Jeez...

I was just making my way toward the green room where I’d been told that Ronan was meeting everyone when I felt a strong hand on my shoulder.

"Vicky?" His voice was instantly recognisable, it turned my insides to jelly. I swallowed and turned around, afraid that if I looked at him, he'd know instantly how he made me feel.
"I’m so glad you came"
I allowed myself to look into his amazingly blue eyes (it was a good thing I was wearing heels) and my breath caught in my throat.
"You look, sensational"

It was a compliment that I could easily have returned. I could feel his eyes wandering over my body.I returned the favour, it was only polite. He caught me looking and winked at me slowly. I blushed, how embarrassing.
"That dress is something else"
Oh god!
"Yeah it’s a bit short isn’t it?" I confided.
"Nope" he grinned then whispered in my ear "it looks gorgeous. Much like yourself". His warm breath so close to me was sending shivers down my spine, making me look at him in a different way and making me want to do things that just weren’t possible.
Well perhaps in my dreams, but…

"Hey look. I know we've only just met. I haven't stopped thinking about you all afternoon" he grinned at me. "Would you like to go out for a drink with me tomorrow night?"
"I would love to" I somehow managed to get my words out.

Ronan Keating had been thinking about me all afternoon! "Listen I’ve got to go now, here’s my number, give me a call tomorrow" he said pressing a small piece of paper into my hand, which he held for a moment, then turned as if to walk away. "I don't normally do that" he whispered, "but I trust you" I clutched the paper tightly afraid to lose it. He leant closer to me and whispered in my ear this time, "would you do me a favour?"
I nodded. "Would you wear that dress tomorrow?" he winked at me and walked away, leaving me staring after him, open mouthed.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2013, 10:22:03 PM »

Chapter Five
Ronan

It was a struggle not to look back in her direction, I couldn’t, I’d be too tempted to do something that I might later regret.

I was too old for one night stands.

She wasn’t my usual type, in fact I was glad that I was on a solo tour because sure as hell if I’d been with the rest of the Boyzone lads then Mick would have fancied her. He always went for the petite pretty brunettes, and I somewhat predictably usually went for the leggy blondes. But Vicky was different. There was something about her.

I quickened my pace as I heard the footsteps in the corridor, they weren’t hers, and I didn’t want to be caught somewhere I shouldn’t have been, no matter how tempting. I knew I still had work to do.

I plucked my mobile from my pocket instead.

“Baz, where are ya? I’m ready”

priscilla

• Lovin' Each Day
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2013, 10:00:56 PM »

Thanks for posting and the re-writing is good.

xVicLovesMickx

• Just Getting Started
« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2013, 11:09:21 PM »

Thanks hun. Will try and get some more up soon x
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up